The Yealink Headset Adapter EHS36 provides the technical interface between Yealink SIP-T48S/T48G/T46S/T46G/T42S/T42G/T41S/T41P/T40G/T40P/T29G/T27G/T27P IP Phones and a compatible wireless headset. It is approved for using with wireless models made by major manufactures, including Jabra, Plantronics and Sennheiser.
The unit is easy to install via a simple link from the EHS36 to the EXT phone port. Its `plug-and-play’ mode gives you direct control of your Yealink phone, with the ability to answer and hang-up calls remotely. It has been designed specifically to ensure maximum effectiveness in reception areas, call-centers and general telephone use. The EHS36 is ideal for corporate, financial, health, government, educational, industrial and SME/SoHo market sectors.
- Compatible with Jabra,Plantronics,Sennheiser
- Control phone through wireless headset
- Plug and play, Easy to use
Specification & Main Features
- Supports Yealink SIP-T48S/T48G/T46S/T46G/T42S/T42G/T41S/T41P/T40G/T40P/T29G/T27G/T27P
- Compatible with Jabra,Plantronics,Sennheiser wireless headsets
- Plug and play, easy to use
- Answer incoming call through remote wireless headset
- Terminate calls using remote wireless headset key
- Incoming calls are signalled in the headset earpiece
- Built-in a RJ12(6P6C) input port connected to IP phone
- 1xRJ45(8P8C) output port for GN/Jabra headset
- 5mm output port for Plantronics headset
- Accessories: RJ12, RJ45, 3.5mm, RJ11 cord