The cordless FRITZ!Fon C4 is designed to be used in conjunction with any FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN like the FRITZ!Box 7330, 7360, 7390, 7430, 7560, 7490, 7851, 7590. The FRITZ!Box base station allows you to connect up to 6x cordless extension phones. The phone includes a 2.2 inch 240 x 320 pixel color display and is designed for small business and SOHO environments.
Users can benefit from freedom of movement, lifelike voice communications, and multi-tasking convenience. Professional features like intercom, transfer, call forward, 3-way conferencing are available when used in connection with a FRITZ!Box IP Telephony system.
The included HD Handset & Speakerphone function, Voicemail waiting light, a phone book that can save up to 300 contacts and Headset support make this device a good all-rounder. If you have to take notes or use the computer while in a conversation you can conveniently connected a corded headset via the build in 3.5 mm headset port.
To connect your FRITZ!Fon, simply press the DECT button on your FRITZ!Box. Assign a phonebook and voicemail to your phone and start calling. If you want to edit your phonebook, simply open the web browser on your PC.
Other key functions include:
- Call History
- HD Handset & Speaker
- backlit keypad
- Wake-up call and baby monitor
- blacklisting callers via Caller ID
- Up to 3 simultaneous external calls
- Up to 6 DECT cordless handsets
- Up to 20 VoIP accounts
- 2.2″ color display with intuitive user interface
- encrypted conversations
- Message Waiting Light
- Voice mail
- Music on Hold
FRITZ!Fon C4 technical details:
- Color display: 2.2” 240 x 320 pixels, 262,000 colors, high definition
- 1 Li-Ion battery, 750 mAh, 3.7 V
- Outdoor range up to 300 meters
- Indoor range up to 40 meters
- Standby time up to 144 hours
- Talk time up to 10 hours
- Dimensions: approx. 145 x 48 x 18 mm