Grandstream GXP1620 HD SOHO IP Phone
Entry level high-definition IP phone for starting your small business!
If you are on a small budget and looking for an entry level IP phone that offers compatibility with current standards, the Grandstream GXP1620 is a good choice:
- The intuitive backlit LCD screen provides quick access to important information such as missed calls and voicemail.
- High-definition audio provides crystal clear sound quality during calls.
- Two Fast Ethernet ports provide fast network connection and Internet access from any directly connected computer.
- The Grandstream GXP1620 works best with UCM 62XX IP PBX series, offering seamless integration of the phone’s advanced functions, such as busy lamp fields (BLF) and message waiting indicator (MWI).
- 3 programmable keys
- 3-way voice conferencing
- Voicemail LED
- Call forwarding
- Microphone mute
- “Do not disturb” (DND) function
- Call hold key
- Message waiting indicator (MWI) on the upper-right corner
- High-definition loudspeaker
- RJ9 headset port
- Phonebook for up to 500 contacts
- LCD screen: 132 x 64 pixels
- SIP Accounts: 2
- Network ports: Dual Fast Ethernet network ports
- PoE port: No
- Power adapter: Included
- Power consumption: 4W