Great value high-definition IP phone for starting your business!
If you are looking for an entry level IP phone that offers good value and compatibility with current standards, the Grandstream GXP1628 is the perfect choice:
- The intuitive backlit LCD screen provides quick access to important information such as missed calls and voicemail.
- High-definition audio provides crystal clear sound quality during calls.
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports provide fast network connection and Internet access from any directly connected computer.
- A Power over Ethernet (PoE) port keeps the phone powered and connected to your PoE network (if available) even in the event of a power outage.
- The Grandstream GXP1628 works best with UCM 61XX IP PBX series, offering seamless integration of the phone’s advanced functions, such as busy lamp fields (BLF) and message waiting indicator (MWI).
- 8 programmable keys
- 3-way voice conferencing
- Voicemail LED
- Call forwarding
- Microphone mute
- “Do not disturb” (DND) function
- Call hold key
- Message waiting indicator (MWI) on the upper-right corner
- High-definition loudspeaker
- RJ9 headset port
- Phonebook for up to 500 contacts
- LCD screen: 132 x 64 pixels
- SIP Accounts: 2
- Network ports: Dual Gigabit Ethernet network ports
- PoE port: Yes
- Power adapter: Included
- Power consumption: 4W