Versatile mid-range IP phone with speed dial and high-definition sound quality!
If you are looking for a simple-to-use IP phone with advanced features for a small business, the Grandstream GXP2130 is the perfect choice:
- The easy-to-read 2.8-inch color LCD screen provides quick access to important information such as missed calls and voicemail.
- High-definition audio provides crystal clear sound quality during calls.
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports provide high-speed network connection and Internet access from any directly connected computer.
- A Power over Ethernet (PoE) port keeps the phone powered and connected to your PoE network (if available) even in the event of a power outage.
- The Grandstream GXP2130 works best with UCM 61XX IP PBX series, offering seamless integration of the phone’s advanced functions, such as busy lamp fields (BLF) and message waiting indicator (MWI).
- 4 programmable keys
- 8 programmable speed dial keys
- 4-way voice conferencing
- Voicemail LED
- Call forwarding
- Microphone mute
- “Do not disturb” (DND) function
- Call hold key
- Message waiting indicator (MWI) on the upper-right corner
- Backlit LCD
- High-definition loudspeaker
- RJ9 headset port
- Phonebook for up to 2000 contacts
- Wall-mountable (wall mount included)
- Color TFT LCD screen: 320 x 240 pixels
- SIP Accounts: 3
- Network ports: Dual Gigabit network ports
- PoE port: Yes
- Power adapter: Included
- Power consumption: 5W
Note: The Grandstream GXP2130 does not support Bluetooth, USB or SD cards.