Full-featured office IP phone with high-definition sound quality!
Ideal for office workers who handle high-call volumes, the GXP2135 is an enterprise-grade IP phone that supports Gigabit speeds and up to 32 virtual BLF/speed-dial keys:
- The large 2.8-inch color LCD screen provides easy access to important information such as missed calls and voicemail.
- High-definition audio provides crystal clear sound quality during calls.
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you sync your mobile contacts and calendar or even direct calls to your smartphone.
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports provide high-speed network connection and Internet access from any directly connected computer.
- A Power over Ethernet (PoE) port keeps the phone powered and connected to your PoE network (if available) even in the event of a power outage.
- The Grandstream GXP2135 works best with UCM 61XX IP PBX series, offering seamless integration of the phone’s advanced functions, such as busy lamp fields (BLF) and message waiting indicator (MWI).
- 32 programmable keys
- 4-way voice conferencing
- Voicemail LED
- Call forwarding
- Microphone mute
- “Do not disturb”(DND) function
- Call hold key
- Message waiting indicator (MWI) on the upper-right corner
- Backlit LCD
- High-definition loudspeaker
- RJ9 headset port
- Connect up to four expansion modules
- Phonebook for up to 2000 contacts
- Wall-mountable (wall mount included)
- Color TFT LCD screen: 320 x 240 pixels
- SIP Accounts: 8
- Network ports: Dual Gigabit network ports
- PoE port: Yes
- USB port: Yes
- Power adapter: Included
- Power consumption: 6.4W
- Note: The Grandstream GXP2135 does not support SD cards.