Snom A100 M/D Adapter Cable
Adapter Cables for A100M / A100D Snom headsets
The Snom adapter cables connect A100 M/D headsets with all Snom landline telephones.
USB Adapter Cable for Snom A100 headsets
The Snom ACUSB adapter cable connects A100 M/D headsets with all Snom landline telephones with USB ports. The integrated buttons to accept and end calls, mute function, and volume control allows for more efficient use of the telephone.
- Plug & Play function: just plug it in to use
- USB connection: Plug & Play for simple and intuitive use
- Easily accessible call control with accept/end
- Call, mute, and volume control functions
- Up to 48 kHz sampling rate; 16-bit resolution
- Audio and voice DSP, support for EQ and AGC
- LED indicators for accept and mute functions
- Compatible with Snom landline telephones and PC (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) with USB port
- Easy disconnection thanks to Quick Release (QR) function without interrupting an ongoing call
- Cable length: 1.7m