Keep your existing landline phone numbers from TOT
Keep your existing analog phone landline numbers from TOT when moving to a modern onsite or cloud IP PBX from VoIP Thailand. No need to change your advertising and marketing materials! After porting your analog phone numbers to a digital SIP trunk, your key advantages are:
- Keep your phone numbers without losing customers when moving to a modern cloud-based IP Telephony System from VoIP Thailand.
- Make one concurrent call per phone number.
- After porting your number to a digital line, comfort features include an attached caller ID, so you can see who is calling.
- Cheaper calling rates when compared to analog landline phone service from TOT.
- Crystal clear digital audio quality
Technical Details for the TOT SIP Numbers
- Phone Numbers from TOT are fully interconnected and reachable from any provider within Thailand and overseas.
- SIP compatible
- Caller ID (see who is calling/show your Number to the other party when making a call)
- Supported VoIP codecs: G.711 a-law, G.729
- The DID Numbers support Fax2Email via G.711 codec.
What does it cost?
- Calling landline phone numbers from TOT anywhere in Thailand is free of charge.
- Calling phone numbers on third party networks ( AIS, TRUE, DTAC, 3BB, etc. is charged at 1.25 THB per minute
- No charge for incoming calls
- There is a monthly rental fee of 150 THB + VAT ( including 1 channel ) not expandable.
- Additional minutes are charged according to the calling rates stated above.
- One-time porting charges from analog to SIP trunks are 2000 THB + VAT per phone number.
What you need to prepare:
- A copy of your Thai company affidavit (หนังสือรับรอง) – not older than 90 days, all pages, stamped and signed by the company director.
- A copy of your Thai ID card or passport and valid work permit of the company director with signature on the site.
- TOT fiberoptic Internet line with one fixed IP address
Please note the following restrictions:
- You will have to keep your Internet line with TOT. If you cancel your fiberoptic Internet line from TOT, you will lose your digital phone numbers from TOT.
- When moving, you can only keep your existing TOT number when moving within the same district. When moving to another district, you will lose your TOT phone numbers.
- If you move to another district, you will lose your phone numbers as the first 3 digits show your area code. Region for example (02 Bangkok) – area code (318 – Bangrak) – Your phone number (1234)
- The porting process usually takes up to 10 days for existing phone numbers from TOT. Contact us for more information.