ISDN-BRI numbers don’t connect via your Internet line and allow you to make and receive phone calls even when your Internet line is down. An ISDN PRI line allows you to make up to 3 concurrent calls with the option to connect up to 10 phone number to this line. BRI lines are designed for small office usage with up to 10 extension phones.
Analog and digital line phone lines. What’s the difference?
Opposed to analog fixed line phone numbers, BRI phone lines transfer audio signal in a digital format. Both lines are connected via a physical installation in your office however and work even is you have an internet outage. Opposed to SIP trunks, if you are moving to a new office location you will most likely not be able to bring your phone numbers along.
What are the key advantages of ISDN BRI lines?
- You can attach up to 10 phone numbers to a digital line that can handle 3 concurrent calls.
- One BRI line can handle multiple calls at the same time. No more “busy” phone lines!
- The Caller ID allows you to see who is calling and greet your customers by name
- If you missed a call you can call potential clients back and increase your business turnover by up to 20%
- BRI ISDN lines work even if your Internet is down
- Crystal clear voice quality.
- Cheap calling rates
- Automatically distribute incoming calls to the right contact person in your team in combination with a FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7490 or 7590 with BRI port
Technical Details for the Thailand DID Numbers
- Numbers are fully interconnected and reachable from any provider within Thailand and overseas.
- Caller ID (see who is calling / show your number to the other party when making a call)
- FAX functionally in FRITZ!Box is supported
What does it cost?
- Calling to landline numbers in the same province is charged 3 Baht per call
- Calling to landline numbers in other provinces the charge is 2 Baht per minute
- Calling to mobile phones anywhere in Thailand the charge is 2 Baht per minute
- No charge for incoming calls
- There is a monthly rental fee of 300 THB + VAT
- Onetime activation fee of 5000 THB + VAT per for a phone number including 3 channels.
The BRI Number package contains:
- Your multi-channel Thailand DID Phone Number (from the City your company is registered at)
- Registration Settings for ONE SIP device
What you need to prepare:
- A copy of your Thai company affidavit (Nagsue Gablong) – not older than 90 days, all pages, stamped and signed by the company director.
- A copy of the passport and valid work permit or Thai ID card of the company director with signature on the site.
- The billing address (if it differs from your company address) (Invoices can only be sent to addresses within Thailand) where you would like to receive your invoices to.
After your place your order we will contact you via email and request the documents needed.
Please contact us before you place an order with your exact address details. This will allow us to check if the service is available in your area! After confirmation from us you can proceed with your order.