Thailand SIP Peer Trunk Virtual E1 Line
With VoIP Thailand, you can get SIP Peer Trunks from all over Thailand (Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Hua Hin, Phuket, etc.)! One SIP Peer Trunk supports up to 30 simultaneous calls. Choose your Virtual E1 line with 30 or 100 attached phone numbers.
SIP Peer Trunks require a fixed IP Address and are compatible with most phone systems. If you decide to go with a hosted IP PBX from VoIP Thailand, you will automatically receive your own dedicated fixed IP Address with our Cloud PBX Setup.
Typical applications for SIP Peer Trunks are:
- Offices with more than 25 extensions
- Call Centers
VoIP Thailand’s E1 SIP Peer Trunks register via the Internet to your IP PBX in the Cloud or On-Premise. You require a fixed IP Adress to register the phone line in your PBX. No physical installation or wiring is required.
VoIP Thailand’s E1 PRI-ISDN lines require a physical installation at your office location. For this reason, you have to pay additional installation charges for these lines. E1 PRI lines need a physical E1 voice gateway that allows connectivity to your PBX. The Audio signal is transported via a separate phone line, and your phone system will also work if you don’t have any Internet connectivity.
When moving to a new office location, the line can not easily be moved but requires complete new wiring. If you move to another district, you might also lose your current phone numbers.
Technical Details for Thailand SIP Peer Trunks
- Numbers are fully interconnected and reachable from any provider within Thailand and overseas.
- Call Hunting: Receive up to 30 calls on the number at the same time.
- Caller ID (see who is calling/show your number to the other party when making a call)
- Supported VoIP codecs: G.711 alaw, G.729
What does it cost?
- Calling to landline numbers in the same province is charged 3 Baht per call
- Calling to landline numbers in other regions the charge is 1 Baht per minute
- Calling to mobile phones anywhere in Thailand the cost is 1 Baht per minute
- No charge for incoming calls
30 channels (concurrent calls)
30 channels ( concurrent calls)
Monthly subscription fee
- One-time activation fee of 10.000 THB + VAT per for a phone number including 30 or 100 channels.
Your SIP Peer Trunk setup package contains:
- Registration settings for your SIP Peer Trunk
What you need to prepare:
- A copy of your Thai company affidavit (Nagsue Gablong) – not older than 90 days, all pages, stamped and signed by the company director.
- A copy of the Passport / Thai ID card of the company director with a signature on the site.
- The billing address (if it differs from your company address)(Invoices can only be sent to addresses within Thailand) where you would like to receive your invoice.
- Let us know your fixed IP Address (in case you want to register the SIP Trunk on-premise)