Yeastar’s modular concept allows an economic expansion of the MyPBX series.
The Yeastar SO module includes 1x FXO and 1x FXS port that can interconnect with legacy PSTN / POTS lines and tie in analog telephones or Fax machines.
When inserting the SO module into your Yeastar MyPBX you can bring in 1x existing analog PSTN phone number and connect 1x analog Telephone or Fax machine.
This module is especially useful if you have a FAX/Print/Scan Device you want to integrate with your Yeastar IP PBX. The unique PSTN Fallback Function of the SO module even allows you to make & receive calls in case of a power outage.
The SO module can be used with the following Yeastar MyPBX devices:
- MyPBX SOHO (up to 2x modules supported)
- MyPBX Standard (up to 8x modules supported)
- MyPBX U100 (up to 8x modules supported)
- MyPBX U200 (up to 8x modules supported)
- MyPBX U5XX (up to 8x modules supported)