The Polycom SoundStation IP7000 is designed for medium to large conference Rooms with a microphone pick-up range of up to 6.1 meter exceeding any other conference phone in the market. If needed you can connect 2x additional expansion microphones for even bigger meeting rooms or interconnect 2x IP 7000 Conference phones for very large meetings. The conference phone supports HD Telephony and has built-in acoustic echo cancelling to allow rich and life-like conference calls in HD quality.
For Video conferences you can connect the SoundStation IP 7000 to the Polycom HDX high-definition video conferencing system for a complete, integrated voice and video conferencing solution. When holding smaller meetings you use the IP7000 with Polycoms Computer Calling Kit for Video Conferencing.
Plus, the SoundStation IP 7000 features a large multi-line high-resolution LCD display with a full XHTML microbrowser, turning your conference phone into a robust applications platform for your conference room. Bundled applications include advanced three-party conference features and LDAP corporate directory integration.
Interface and Technical Details:
- 1x VoIP Account
- LCD Display: 3.4” 255×128-pixel with backlight
- 29 total keys: 4 soft key, off-hook key, on-hook key, redial, mute, 2 volume keys, 5 navigation keys
- Additional Ports: 2.5mm, USB, mini-USB, 2x extension mic
- Ready for Integration with Polycoms HDX telepresence systems
- VLN Support in combination with managed Switches
- Microphone Pickup: 6.1 meter
- 1x Ethernet port 10/100
- PoE Support IEEE 802.3af
- XHTML microbrowser
- Supported VoIP codecs: G.722 (wideband audio or HD) G711, G.729a
Note: The SoundStation IP 7000 does not come with an AC adapter.
The following equipment is available the SoundStation IP 7000:
- Polycom Power Supply
- Computer Calling Kit for Video Conferencing
- Polycom SoundStation IP7000 Expansion Microphones
- Polycom HDX telepresence systems