Jabra BIZ 2400 II Overview
Jabra BIZ 2400 II is a corded professional headset that delivers outstanding sound at both ends of the call. 40% lighter than competing headsets, with super-soft leatherette headband and ear cushions. Built to last with a reinforced cord and unbreakable boom arm.The Jabra Biz 2300 comes in either mono (single ear) or duo (dual ear) and also available in several connectivity options, Quick Disconnect (QD) and USB:
- Jabra Biz 2400 II QD (Quick Disconnect): Deskphone only
- Jabra Biz 2400 II USB: Softphone only, simply plug into the USB port on your PC
Better conversation with noise cancellation
The most important function of a contact centre headset is eliminating background noise from the busy environment and letting the customer hear your voice clearly. The ultra noise-cancelling microphone provides the highest degree of background noise elimination in any of our headsets.
If you’re in a busy environment, you need great sound to hear the voice of your customer. Additionally, when you’re concentrating on work, you want that hi-fi sound for music. The Jabra Biz 2400 II is great at both.H D Voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party. The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call. Specially designed “air shock” noise-cancelling mic filters out sharp breathing sounds and popping noises often heard in conversations.
Jabra Biz 2400 II is built to last in a high-performing contact centre, meaning fewer headset replacements and less downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership. Reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact centre environment and is protected against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use. The boom-arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking. We call this FreeSpin™.
The Jabra Biz 2400 II has an extremely lightweight and unobtrusive design. This means lowered agent fatigue and more productive calls. 40% lighter than competing high-end headsets. The adjustable headband and microphone boom-arm let you find the perfect fit. The control unit lets you change volume, mute your calls and more. PeakStop™ technology removes sudden loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears: Any sound above 118 db is filtered out. Super-soft leatherette head and ear cushioning
- PeakStop™: PeakStop™ instantly removes any harmful loud sounds before they even reach your ears. This keeps the sound level in the safe range and protects your hearing.
- Talk in Comfort: Find the perfect fit with a range of light, ergonomically designed frames, larger*, soft leatherette ear cushions, adjustable headbands and microphone boom. Your headset will be comfortable all day long.
- HD Voice / Wideband Audio: HD Voice lets you have lifelike, vibrant conversations. You will not have to struggle to hear what the other person is saying.
- FreeSpin™: You can rotate the boom-arm 360 degrees without the risk of breaking it. Find the microphone placement that works for you.
- Reinforced cord: Cords are reinforced and built to last. They’re extremely durable and will take most daily punishment.
- Noise-cancelling Microphone: Noise-cancelling microphones reduce unwanted background noise and are ideal in crowded and noisy open working environments.
- Air Shock Microphone: Having the mic close to your mouth can cause unwanted breathing noises. To reduce this, we have designed the mic with many small holes and placed a layer of foam on the inside. This prevents most air shocks and improves call quality.
- Jabra Biz 2400 II Call Center Headset
- Quick Start guide