Polycom VVX401 IP Phone
Polycom’s VVX line of IP Phones is designed for enterprise-grade audio and video collaboration. With it’s simple yet reliable design, the VVX series is the right choice for businesses. Polycom is trusted by many multinational companies around the world for its sturdiness and excellent sound clarity.
The Polycom VVX 401 is a 12 line HD Voice business media phone with a 3.5″ color LCD and dual Gigabit RJ45 ports for knowledge workers and office staff. The VVX 410 has an intuitive larger color display and easily integrates with third-party UC and productivity applications, helping make it easier to use. The telephone is extensible and supports “sidecar” expansion modules as your users’ needs and business grows.
With built-in PoE support and 2x Gigabit LAN ports, the phone can be connected easily to any PoE Switch without the need to purchase a separate Power Supply.
To increase convenience when taking notes or use the computer while in a conversation, you can connect a corded headset.
Polycom VVX 401 Features and Functions:
- 12 SIP Accounts
- Polycom HD Voice
- 3.5″ (320×240) Backlit Color LCD
- Dual Fast Ethernet Ports ( VVX401) Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports ( VVX411)
- RJ9 headset port
- Built-in auto-sensing IEEE 802.3 af Power over Ethernet
- Easy integration with Unified Communication platforms
- VVX Expansion Module support
- 4-way directional navigation key
- 12 hard keys with basic icon keys included
- Wired or Wireless Headset Support