Polycom’s VVX line of IP Phones is designed for enterprise-grade audio and video collaboration. With it’s simple yet reliable design the VVX series is a good choice for businesses. Polycom is trusted by many multinational companies around the world for its sturdiness and great sound clarity.
The Polycom VVX 501 IP phone is a new class of IP desk phone with extraordinary technology innovation. The Polycom VVX 501 is ideal for multitasking professionals, receptionists or group admins who require multi-call management with quick and responsive call handling. The VVX 501 also comes with a built-in Gigabit Ethernet bridge to connect a high-speed device to your phone. The telephone is extensible and supports “sidecar” expansion modules as your users’ needs and business grows.
With built-in PoE support and 2x Gigabit LAN ports, the phone can be connected easily to any PoE Switch without the need to purchase a separate Power Supply.
To increase convenience when taking notes or use the computer while in a conversation you can connect a corded headset.
Polycom VVX 501 Features and Functions:
- 12 SIP Accounts
- Polycom HD Voice
- 3.5-in TFT LCD display at QVGA (320×240 pixel) resolution, 4:3 aspect ratio
- Gesture-based, multi-touch-capable, capacitive touchscreen
- Dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet port with PoE Support
- RJ9 headset port
- Dual USB ports (2.0 compliant) for media and storage applications
- Streaming media video playback
- Screensaver and digital picture frame mode
- On-screen virtual keyboard