Gain more trust from visitors when publishing a 02-BKK-Number on your website and business card. Receive more inquiries from your companies’ website when publishing a 02-Bkk-Number in a prominent easy to find location. Instantly gain a better reputation as fixed line numbers are associated with a real “brick and mortar” business opposed to mobile phone numbers that are considered to be “personal” by most people.
Digital and analog line phone numbers. What’s the difference?
Opposed to the fixed line network where phone numbers are attached to physical cables that come into your office or home, DID or Direct Inward Dial numbers are digital lines that can be attached to your IP PBX or IP Phone and are connected via Internet. When moving to a new office or home simply connect your IP Phones to the Internet at the new location again and callers can reach you instantly at your existing DID numbers.
What are the key advantages of our Bangkok DID Numbers?
- Keep your phone numbers when moving without losing existing customers
- One DID number can handle multiple calls at the same time. No more “busy” phone lines!
- Don’t pay installation and connection charges at the office building for new phone line installations (Office buildings charge up to 5000 THB per phone line as connection charge)
- The Caller ID allows you to see who is calling and greet your customers by name
- If you missed a call you can call potential clients back and increase your business turnover by up to 20%
- DID Numbers can register on any Internet connection (ADSL, VDSL, DOCSIS, FTTX)
- Crystal clear voice quality
- Cheap calling rates
- Make your business look professional with a 02-XXX-XXX DID Number instead of a mobile number
- Automatic forwarding of all incoming calls to your mobile phone available (an additional one time service charge of 1000 THB + VAT applies)
- Automatically distribute incoming calls to the right contact person in your team in combination with VoIP Thailand’s Hosted IVR.
Technical Details for the Bangkok DID Numbers
- Numbers are fully interconnected and reachable from any provider within Thailand and overseas.
- Fully SIP compatible
- Call Hunting: Receive 2 calls on the number at the same time.
- Caller ID (see who is calling / show your number to the other party when making a call)
- Supported VoIP codecs: G.7.11 alaw, G7.29
- The DID Numbers support Fax2Email via G.7.11 codec (works with FRITZ!Box and Grandstream IP PBX)
What does it cost?
- Calling to mobile phones and landlines anywhere in Thailand is charged 0.75 Baht per minute
- No charge for incoming calls
- There is a monthly rental fee of 100 THB per channel.
- The number comes with 2 channels = 200 THB + VAT monthly rental fee
- The rental free includes 200 Baht on call out credit
- Additional minutes are charged according to the calling rates stated above
- Onetime activation fee of 1000 THB + VAT per for a phone number including 2 channels.
- If you don’t want to use your own IP Telephony device to register the number and want all incoming calls to be
forwarded to your mobile phone directly we can offer this service for an additional one time charge of 1000 THB + VAT
The Bangkok DID Number package contains:
- Your 2 channel Bangkok DID Phone Number
- Registration Settings for ONESIP device
What you need to prepare:
- A copy of your Thai company affidavit (Nagsue Gablong) – not older than 90 days, all pages, stamped and signed by the company director.
- A copy of the passport and valid work permit or Thai ID card of the company director with signature on the site.
- The billing address (if it differs from your company address) (Invoices can only be send to addresses within Thailand) where you would like to receive your invoices to.
- A copy of the Passport / Thai ID card with the applicant’s signature on the site.
- The billing address (Invoices can only be send to addresses within Thailand)
- Copy of a valid work permit for non Thai passport holders
After your place your order we will contact you via email and request the documents needed.
Please note: If you want to have running numbers, please consider that you have to apply for them at the same time [example 02-xxx-xxx1, 02-xxx-xxx2, 02-xxx-xxx3] The application for a new Bangkok Numbers usually takes 2 business days. To order a Bangkok DID Phone Numbers or to receive more information please contact us.
What is the difference between Thailand and Bangkok DID Numbers? Thailand DID Numbers can only be registered by Thai companies, whereas Bangkok DIDs’ can be supplied to Individuals as well. Bangkok DID Numbers come with 2 channels with no option to add additional channels. If you don’t have a registered company in Thailand or want to register a Bangkok phone number for personal use please take a look at our 2x channel Bangkok DID Numbers.