With VoIP Thailand, you can get DID numbers from all over Thailand (Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Hua Hin, Phuket, etc.)! Our multi-channel DID Numbers provide a low-cost platform for Call Centers & Businesses, which require a larger number of concurrent incoming & outgoing calls. Multi-channel DID Numbers are also known as Virtual PRI lines. Typical applications for Virtual PRI Numbers are:
- Call Centers
- Conference Application Services
Digital and analog line phone numbers. What’s the difference?
Opposed to the fixed-line network where phone numbers are attached to physical cables that come into your office or home, DID or Direct Inward Dial numbers are digital lines that can be attached to your IP PBX or IP Phone and are connected via the Internet. When moving to a new office or home, simply connect your IP Phones to the Internet at the new location again, and callers can reach you instantly at your existing DID numbers.
What are the key advantages of our Thailand DID Numbers?
- Keep your phone numbers when moving without losing existing customers.
- One DID number can handle multiple calls at the same time. No more “busy” phone lines!
- More channels can be added to your number at any time, allowing you to make more calls on the same number at the same time if needed.
- Don’t pay installation and connection charges at the office building for new phone line installations (Office buildings charge up to 5000 THB per phone line as connection charge)
- The Caller ID allows you to see who is calling and greet your customers by name.
- If you missed a call, you can call potential clients back and increase your business turnover by up to 20%
- DID Numbers can register on any Internet connection (ADSL, VDSL, DOCSIS, FTTX)
- Crystal clear voice quality.
- Cheap calling rates
- Perfect to use for companies that use IVR’s (For Sales press 1…)
- Automatically distribute incoming calls to the right contact person in your team in combination with VoIP Thailand’s Hosted IVR or some of our other Onsite or Hosted IP PBX Solutions
Technical Details for Thailand DID Numbers
- Numbers are fully interconnected and reachable from any provider within Thailand and overseas.
- Fully SIP compatible
- Call Hunting: Receive five calls on the number at the same time.
- Additional channels can be added to your existing number ( 1x channel = 1x concurrent call)
- Caller ID (see who is calling/show your number to the other party when making a call)
- Supported VoIP codecs: G.711 a-law, G.729
- The DID Numbers support Fax2Email via G.711 codec (works with FRITZ!Box, Yeastar, 3CX, and Grandstream IP PBX)
What does it cost?
- Calling to landline numbers in the same province is charged 3 Baht per call.
- Calling to landline numbers in other provinces the charge is 1 Baht per minute
- Calling to mobile phones anywhere in Thailand, the charge is 1 Baht per minute.
- No charge for incoming calls
- There is a monthly rental fee of 100 THB per channel.
- The numbers come initially with five channels = 500 THB + VAT monthly rental fee.
- The rental fee includes 500 Baht on call-out credit.
- Additional minutes are charged according to the calling rates stated above.
- Every additional channel is charged 100 THB + VAT, including an extra 100 THB call-out credit per channel.
- Onetime activation fee of 3000 THB + VAT per for a phone number including five channels initially.
- If you need more channels initially contact us
The DID Number package contains:
- Your multi-channel Thailand DID Phone Number (from the City your company is registered at)
- Registration Settings for ONE SIP device
What you need to prepare:
- A copy of your Thai company affidavit (Nagsue Gablong) – not older than 90 days, all pages, stamped and signed by the company director.
- A copy of the passport and valid work permit or Thai ID card of the company director with signature on the site.
- The billing address (if it differs from your company address) (Invoices can only be sent to addresses within Thailand) where you would like to receive your invoices to.
After your place your order, we will contact you via email and request the documents needed.
Please note: If you want to have running numbers, please consider that you have to apply for them at the same time [example 02-xxx-xxx1, 02-xxx-xxx2, 02-xxx-xxx3] The application for a new Multi-channel Numbers usually takes two business days. To order Thailand DID Phone Numbers or to receive more information, please contact us.
What is the difference between Thailand and Bangkok DID Numbers? Thailand (Multi-channel DID Numbers can only be registered by Thai companies, whereas Bangkok DIDs’ can be supplied to Individuals as well. Bangkok DID Numbers come with two channels with no option to add additional channels. If you don’t have a registered company in Thailand or want to register a Thai phone number for personal us, please take a look at our 2x channel Bangkok DID Numbers.