Thailand PRI-ISDN E1 Line
With VoIP Thailand you can get PRI-ISDN lines from all over Thailand (Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Hua Hin, Phuket etc)! One PRI Trunk allows making up to 30 calls at the same time. Choose your PRI ISDN line with 30 or 100 phone numbers attached. ISDN-PRI traffic does not rely on an Internet connection to work. The key advantage over SIP Trunks is that your phone system is not affected in case of Internet outages. ISDN-PRI lines are designed for high-reliability applications in Offices and Contact Center environments and highly recommended for Hospitals, Government etc. Typical applications for Virtual PRI Numbers are:
- Call Centers
PRI-ISDN lines are digital phone lines that are attached to physical cables that are installed in your office. One IDSN-PRI line allows up to 30 concurrent calls and comes with a choice of 30 or 100 phone numbers attached. To connect these lines to your IP PBX you need an E1 Gateway connected to your phone system. When moving to a new office in the same city your phone numbers can be ported to a new office building.
Thailand DID Numbers are not attached to any physical cables and connect via Internet. No physical installation needs to be done. There is no limit on how many concurrent channels can be attached to your Virtual Thailand DID Number. It is not possible to attach multiple phone numbers to one SIP Trunk currently leaving you with a single phone Number. There is no additional Hardware needed to register a SIP Trunk. When moving to a new office in the same city your phone numbers can be ported to a new office building.
What are the key advantages of our Thailand IDSN-PRI lines?
- Keep your phone numbers when moving without losing existing customers
- One IDSN-PRI line can handle multiple calls at the same time. No more “busy” phone lines!
- Your Thailand IDSN-PRI line comes with 30 channels and up to 100 phone numbers attached.
- The Caller ID allows you to see who is calling and greet your customers by name
- If you missed a call you can call potential clients back and increase your business turnover by up to 20%
- Your phone system will be working even if your Internet connection is down.
- No Internet bandwidth is consumed for phone calls
- Crystal clear voice quality.
- Cheap calling rates
- Perfect to use for companies that use IVR’s (For Sales press 1…)
Technical Details for the Thailand DID Numbers
- Numbers are fully interconnected and reachable from any provider within Thailand and overseas.
- Fully E1 Gateway compatible
- Call Hunting: Receive up to 30 calls on the number at the same time.
- Caller ID (see who is calling / show your number to the other party when making a call)
- Supported VoIP codecs: G.7.11 alaw,
What does it cost?
- Calling to landline numbers in the same province is charged 3 Baht per call
- Calling to landline numbers in other provinces the charge is 2 Baht per minute
- Calling to mobile phones anywhere in Thailand the charge is 2 Baht per minute
- No charge for incoming calls
- There is a monthly rental fee of 3000 THB (30 numbers) or 7500 THB (100 numbers)
- Onetime set-up fee of 65.000 THB + VAT per for a phone number including 30 channels.
The ISDN – PRI setup package contains:
- Physical Installation of your IDSN-PRI Trunk
What you need to prepare:
- A copy of your Thai company affidavit (Nagsue Gablong) – not older than 90 days, all pages, stamped and signed by the company director.
- A copy of the Passport / Thai ID card of the company director with signature on the site.
- The billing address (if it differs from your company address)(Invoices can only be send to addresses within Thailand) where you would like to receive your invoices to.
Contact us first with your exact address so we can check if the service is available in your area. The arability check might take up to 10 business days. Once arability has been confirmed you can proceed with the paperwork listed below: