The GAC2500 is the ideal conference room solution as it delivers features and functionality not found in other business conferencing devices. With it’s 4.3” touch screen display the Android-based GAC2500 offers full access to the Google Play Store and allows easy conferencing with Skype, Google Hangouts, Citrix GoToMeeting and more.
Of cause the GAC2500 also supports SIP and can be easily connected to any IP based office phone system via Gigabit LAN port.
The build-in Wi-Fi allows you to connect the GAC2500 wirelessly – take it anywhere, plug in the power adapter, connect to Wi-Fi and start your conference call.
With the build-in 7 way conference bridge you can invite up to 7 parties to join in to the conference. The microphone pick up range of up to 3.5 meters makes the Grandstream GAC2500 the perfect device for medium conference rooms. The conference phone supports HD Telephony and has a built-in acoustic echo cancelling to allow rich and life-like conference calls in HD quality.
Interface and Technical Details:
- 6x VoIP Accounts
- LCD Display: 4.3” 800 x 480-pixel touch screen display with back-light
- VLAN Support in combination with managed Switches
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth build-in
- 3.5mm audio port, USB Micro-B port
- VPN Support – secure remote extension with VoIP Thailand’s hosted PBX Solutions
- 1x Ethernet port 10/100/1000 PoE+
- Supported VoIP codecs: G7.22 (wideband audio or HD)
- G.711(A/µ) (ISDN quality) ,G.729AB, iLBC