Thailand 1-800 Toll-Free phone numbers
A toll-free phone number is the perfect marketing instrument for customer-focused businesses such as the Tourism Industries, Condominium Developers, Airlines, Online-businesses, Hotels & Resorts, Embassies, Hospitals, Start-ups, and other customer-centered SME’s and Multinationals where building trust and reputation is key. Let your customers call you free of charge and help them to answer the questions they have.
1-800 Numbers are an easy and cheap alternative to expensive 4 digit phone numbers, with the advantage that these numbers are even reachable free of charge from overseas. This feature is especially interesting for Tourism and Construction related businesses such as Condominium Developers that want to serve an international market.
How to use this service? Our toll-free phone numbers can be attached to:
Our toll-free numbers can be used as over the top service with:
- VoIP Thailand’s Thailand DID Numbers (multi-channel for call centers)
- VoIP Thailand’s Bangkok Numbers (dual channel)
- Any fixed landline phone Number in Thailand.
- Any Thai mobile phone number
What are the key advantages of our Thailand Toll-Free Phone Numbers?
- Keep your 1-800 toll-free number when moving without losing customers
- Receive multiple incoming calls at the same time in conjunction with VoIP Thailand’s SIP trunks.
- No physical installation needed.
- Phone numbers can be used with VoIP Thailand’s hosted and onsite IP PBX Solutions.
- Leave a professional impression with a Thailand 1-800-Toll-Free Phone Number
- Automatically distribute incoming calls to the right contact person in your team in combination with VoIP Thailand’s IP PBX Solutions.
- Let customers from overseas call you free of charge.
Thailand toll-free numbers can also be reached from overseas from the following countries by dialing 001 800-xxx-xxx
What does it cost?
- The charge for receiving incoming calls is 3 THB per minute
- The number can only receive inbound calls
- There is a monthly rental fee of 1000 THB
- plus calling charges for incoming calls at 3 THB per minute
- An onetime set-up fee of 5000 THB + VAT
The Toll-Free Number package contains:
- Your toll-free number including call forwarding to the Thai number of your choice
What you need to prepare:
- A copy of your Thai company affidavit (หนังสือรับรอง) – not older than 90 days, all pages, stamped and signed by the company director.
- A copy of the Passport / Thai ID card of the company director with a signature on the site.
- The billing address (if it differs from your company address) (Invoices can only be sent to addresses within Thailand) where you would like to receive your invoices to.
- A copy of the Passport / Thai ID card with the applicant’s signature on the site.
- The billing address (Invoices can only be sent to addresses within Thailand)
After your place your order we will contact you via email and request the documents needed.